Tuesday, February 19, 2008

How I Tried to Finish My Story, and Now I Hate Blogger

So here's the deal....

I have been working on "the rest of the story" for two days now - in between mommy duties, household chores, and holiday fun. I was on the last paragraph and I did something (still not sure what), and my whole drafted message disappeared. I could have possibly retrieved it, but blogger has that cool little feature called draft autosave and it frequently saves your drafts as you are composing them. It's cool unless your message disappears and then is saves your blank message. Well, that's what it did - it immediately saved my blank draft. End of story. I now hate blogger!

I will have to sit back down once I have recovered from the loss and try to knock it back out. However, it might be a while for me to get back in the mood, and I can't promise it will be as good as the first draft!

So in the meantime, here is a cute photo for a consolation prize and my own personal appeasement.

No comments: