Friday, December 12, 2008

And the Winner is.......





The winner is a long, long, long time blog reader - (like back to bedrest boutique days), and guess what? this is the first time she has ever left a comment! Congratulations, Chasity! I can't wait to do a "real" photo shoot with you and your beautiful family! See..... commenting isn't all that bad, now is it?!

Thank you to everyone who participated in my first ever giveaway! I think I sold 14 or 15 calendars these last couple of days, and a total of 20 or more this week from my two blog posts. Keep the orders coming in! If you know of anyone who would like to purchase a calendar, please send them here! I will be getting in touch with all of you who committed to buying one and setting up plans for delivery! Thanks again so much!

XXXOOO

2 comments:

Chasity said...

I am so excited and can't wait! I may need a few extra calendars, and will get the money to you this week.

Anonymous said...

"That looks like Holland." Tommy said. "It is," I said. "Holland's very pretty. And she's holding a note for me!"