Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Who Am I?

I have been saying the following things lately....

"Oh brother!"

"Goodness gracious sakes alive!"

"For crying out loud..."

Any thoughts on what this means? Do I need to get out more? Am I just getting that old? Have I totally lost it? Is there any chance of being helped?

I feel like such a dork each time I say any of these things, but they just keep rolling off my tongue. And now they are rolling off Holland's tongue,too.

"Bless her little heart, poor thing!"

3 comments:

mary said...

you are too funny, that's who you are. I'll email you in the morning and fill you in on the happenings around here. I will also be overnighting some brochures to you tomorrow. Have a great night Ash!

Anonymous said...

Grits!!(girls raised in the South). That would be who you are, my daughter!! I love it! The phrases of the good old days are still alive and well!! Thank You!! I love you!!!!Mom

Kelli said...

Hey Ashley,
I love your new blog!! I check it often!! I would say those phrases are probably better than other things you could say ;-) Sam's starting to pick up on stuff too. I said "ah man" the other day and he threw out a Sam version "o ma" so funny!