Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Dog's Life: Part 2

I was driving to a friend's house today and I couldn't believe this sign that I saw:

(look familiar, Melissa?)

Hmmmmm. Is someone trying to tell me something?

I think adopting this dog's life philosophy might just work for me.

And my family.

We have had a pretty barkless week.

I am happy to report that personally, I have had a "bark free" week, and it has been absolutely amazing. The sweet, sweet behavior that we are getting from Holland as a result of it makes me wish I had stopped barking a long time ago. She is really catching onto the motto, too, and her barks have been few and far between this week, as well.

We are one, big, barkless, tail waggin' family!

Anyone else out there barking less and wagging more? Please do tell.....

No comments: