Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Playing Around with Photoshop




These are just some shots of Holland playing around on her trapeze bar. I thought I would try out some of the pioneer woman's free actions. These are the "soft and faded" action. I love this soft faded look. I am hoping to continue broadening my photoshop knowledge - which shouldn't be too hard since I know absolutely nothing about it!

Anyway, this weekend we are suppose to get 85-90 degree weather so Holland should get lots more trapeze action. Maybe trapeze/sprinkler combo action! (that was a favorite summer activity last year!) I didn't actually capture any shots of that though so I will be on the photo prowl and try to freeze frame it this season for sure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love em. i've got to get with you for a hands on tutorial...t