I was tagged twice on facebook to write 25 random things about myself, so I thought I might as well share it here, too!
1. I was born in Key West, Florida (the Conch Republic), and that means I'm a "conch".
2. I wanted to be a garbage man when I was little! I use to sit and watch the garbage man out the window! I also wanted to be a piano (so I've been told).
3. I jumped out of an airplane at 15,000 feet!
4. I was accepted into the Peace Corps in 1998, but got engaged a few months later.
5. I love to cook and entertain, and I throw a kick-ass Mardi Gras Party.
6. I don't know how to use saran wrap. (It never sticks for me).
7. I recently started my own photography business.
8. I like to tuck my socks between my toes.
9. My spices are alphabetized.
10. My husband and I fell out of a canoe at our wedding reception in Lake Union in Seattle, WA.
11. Mustard makes me dry heave.
12. I got married in Italy by Father Don Giovanni!
13. I miss Cracker Barrel.
4. I had a dog named "super dog" when I was little.
15. My husband re-wrote the words to "Brown-Eyed Girl" for my 30th birthday.
16. On a volunteer trip to Mexico, I drank tequila with some nuns who ran an orphanage.
17. I realized not too long ago that I don't have enough "beach" in my life, and I hope to change that.
18. I have driven across the country, coast to coast, three times. Once with my girlfriend, Michele, and we flipped a coin each time we came to an intersection to decide which way to go. Once with my girlfriend, Heather, and we started out in Chattanooga and decided to take a little detour to Boston, before heading to Seattle! And lastly, I drove 12,000 miles with my husband on a 4 month road trip in a Subaru Loyale, shorty after we were married. I would like to do it again sometime - either on the back of a harley or in an RV! (probably an RV, now that I'm a mom!)
19. I collect two dollar bills.
20. I can't dance.
21. I ran my first 1/2 marathon last year, and I am going to be training for another one this spring. (assuming my heal injury of 6 months goes away).
22. My favorite city is New Orleans.
23. Jonathan serenaded me on the beach in Italy while were on our honeymoon with a guitar borrowed from a beach bum!
24. I am extremely competitive and have a hard time with "family fun game night". : )
25. I have a tatoo.