1. I entered a photo contest on the shutter sisters website and I received "honorable mention"! The theme was "messes" and there were different categories: outside messes in nature, messes in the kitchen, messy art projects, etc. I submitted an older picture of Holland playing in the mud. Click here to see the winners and my honorable mention - my flickr name is "happy girl lucky" and the photo submitted was titled "splatter".
2. Speaking of "happy girl lucky", I have been considering changing my blog name from ashmash to happy girl lucky. Any thoughts? Which one do you like best?
3. Two more days until I start my bloomsday training! I am looking forward to meeting back up with my moms in motion team. All of the moms were so encouraging and incredibly inspiring last year when I was training for the 1/2 marathon! They are such a great group of women athletes. I am aspiring to gain "athlete" status once again in my life (it has been way too long since I considered myself an athlete).
4. Tonight I was nursing Dylan and she got distracted by Holland so she popped off to see what her big sister was doing. Holland quickly reprimanded her and said, "Dylan, get back on that boob right now!".
5. I made a pear, brie, and prosciutto pizza for dinner tonight - YUMMO!
6. Dylan got her first official hair cut last week. No more pathetic, mohawk comb over! She was looking pretty silly so I just had to have it cut. Did you catch that? I HAD it cut. I actually took her into a beauty salon and paid them to make a couple of snips. That is one thing I will always refuse to do - cut my own kid's or husband's hair. Ridiculous? Yeah, maybe but I'm not budging on that one.
7. I was hoping for a few more comments on yesterday's post! I thought it would be a record breaking comments day for ashmash. Not so. However, it's not too late to share..... : )
8. Just needing a little reinforcement for keeping up the ole blog, that's all!
9. I am just about to get the spring cleaning urge. I LOVE spring cleaning (and our house SO, SO needs it!).
10. Gotta work tomorrow so I need to go set out my clothes! Does anyone else do that?