Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ten Recent Entries From Our Thankfulness Journal

1. Mommy, I'm thankful for you, and I'm thankful that when I turn five, you are going to buy me a dog. (Holland)

2. I'm thankful that Dylan took a long nap today. (Ashley)

3. I'm thankful that Holland helped Dylan take a bath tonight. (Jonathan)

4. I'm thankful for the sledding hill outside. (Holland)

5. I'm thankful that you have such a cool daddy that would build you a sledding hill in our backyard. (Ashley)

6. I'm thankful for my princess dresses and my tiaras. (Holland)

7. I'm thankful that I got big hugs and lots of smiles and exuberance from Holland when I came home from work today. (Jonathan)

8. I'm thankful for myself. (Holland)

9. mamamamamama - translated: "I'm thankful for mama". (Dylan)

10. I'm thankful that y'all are so thankful for so many things. (Jonathan)

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Too Sweet!

Anonymous said...

Does Holland get a dog when she turns five?

or

Is she hinting?

Ashley said...

we have been telling her that when she turns 5 - but now that seems too soon! we can't slip one over on her though. we may get one this summer though since her bday is in winter....

we'll see.

Anonymous said...

Grandpa is thankful for all of his wonderful granddaughters-- and their wonderful parents!
Grandpa

Ursula said...

Grandma is thankful for Grandpa and all of our kids and grandkids and she is thankful to be back in the U.S.A. once more.